It is a good day today for simply hanging out and drinking lemonaid! The temperatures outside are hovering in the low 90's - and my energy level is officially sapped already - and it's only 12:30 in the afternoon!
I've been doing research (and missing our pool terribly!) on "Weight Loss Surgery", WLS for short. Dear Hubby seems to think this may be a good option for me - he says he "wants me around for a LONG time". I've brought up the subject with our children, and with our Parish Priest - a brother, a confidant and most importantly, a friend. I've taken this idea to prayer, and have spent long hours researching, praying and contemplating whether or not this is something I want/need to do. I've spoken to my family Dr. about the possibility and she says that I may be a good candidate. I've even gone as far as to research local Bariatric Surgeons and found one that I may be interested in who - most importantly - accepts our health insurance.
I am not quite sure what the next step is. Do I get a referral? Do I call and make an appointment with the Bariatric Surgeon? But, as in all things, I have placed this whole idea into the hands of God. If this is His will - it will happen! Somehow, someway. I have found that to be true in all areas of my life, and I trust that it is true now...
So, in the meantime, I will just lose water weight today in the sweltering HEAT! Perhaps watch a little of the US Women's Open at Oakmont, and drink LOTS of water!
Until next time!
Where to start…
My mom had the Doppler ultrasound done, and they told her everything looked
good. We still don’t know whether she had a small stroke tha...
1 week ago


0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!