A Whole Lotta Nuttin' and Some Whine Too...

OK, I'm being a slug..  I see that my BYOC is still up which means I haven't blogged in a few days.  Not much has been going on around here though and boring you to tears with mundane-ness is not on the old agenda today..  I haven't quite gotten out of this funk that's hanging over my head these past few days.  I'm thinking that maybe I need a good dose of some kind of vitamin or something.  I tried some retail therapy yesterday, but that just seemed to solidify my funk.  I really didn't see anything that I liked in my size(s) and I'm not quite in the size of the things that I seemed to have liked.  A quandary....

We didn't have a chance to golf this weekend due to the rain, but my eating was very good, if I say so myself.  I tried to keep my meals around the one cup mark with very little snacking.  Our friends invited us for dinner Friday and we cooked in Saturday and Sunday.   Me 'n the Hubs made a grilled Chateaubriand with vegetables on Sunday that was absolutely to die for!  That meal is definitely going into the I-pad recipe file-box!  I do love discovering new ways to prepare food, it makes me happy..  I think I missed my calling, my kitchen is one of my favorite places to be in the house...

I think I'm going to have to plan a cigar and martini party for the family - a whoop-la with music and everything.  I think one reason I've been feeling kind of blue (among many) is that I'm missing the boys and haven't seen the GrandAngel in almost a week - yep, I think a gathering is in order.....  Gotta go get the calendar, the lists, the ingredients...  I just might be on to something!

Have a terrific Monday, Everyone!  Friday is only four days away!!   

Until Next Time!
Photobucket

6 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Cece said...

medium - large = Marge ... hilarious ! thanks for making me :)

Alison said...

A gathering sounds like just the thing to perk you up! Have fun!

Red Riding Hood said...

I rarely use retail therapy to buy clothes, it is too depressing! Instead I either come home with beauty products (hand cream, hair mousse or something), or wrapping paper and ribbons! I love wrapping presents, my poor husband has to put up with my overflowing supply of paper and accessories!

vickyd said...

I love to cook too and just HAVE to ask you to share the Chateaubriand recipe!!

MandaPanda said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling kind of blah. I think a gathering is just the ticket.

Rhonda said...

I think a gathering is just what the doctor ordered! :) I think the kitchen is my missed calling as well, what are girls to do?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!