I Stole It Too! Survey Says!

Ok, so I stole this from Amanda, who stole it from someone, who stole it from someone..  You get the picture.  I decided to play along too - it looked like so much fun and I loved learning about so many of you!!  So, in the immortal words os Jackie Gleason, "And awaaaaay we GO!"



1. What is your occupation right now ?
Wife, Mum, Grammy, Liturgist for our Parish, Computer and office geek, chief pot and bottle washer..
2.What color are your socks right now?
No socks, just my tootsies - it's too dern hot for socks.
3. What are you listening to right now?
All is blissfully quiet around here..  I'm listening to the bull frogs out in the pond and the crickets.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
My usual evening snack, 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese with tons of pepper.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Absolutely!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
The Hubs
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I stole it!  And yes, I do like the one I stole it from, and the one she stole it from, and the one.....
8. How old are you today?
49
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Football..
10. What is your favorite drink?
Dry, and absolutely filthy gin martini, olives AND onions.. 
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Only my hairdresser knows for sure - of course I do! 
12. Favourite food?
I love finding new and exciting foods, but all time favorite is anything (but OLD) chicken..
13. What is the last movie you watched?
I can't even remember the last movie I watched..
 14. Favourite day of the year?
Well, considering that my birthday is a month long event, I will go with the first day of vacation!
15. How do you vent anger?
Sailors cross the street when I'm angry... 
16. What was your favourite toy as a child?
You're really going to think I came from another planet with this one, but my favorite was my football and my Roberto Clemente wooden baseball bat.  And, my first guitar.
17. What is your favorite season?
The season I love the most is Autumn.  The season my joints love the most is the heat of summer - go figure.
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Always!
20. Where is you favorite place to escape?
Our place in the mountains.
21. Favorite TV Show?
Deadliest Catch, The Big Break, Anything that involves cooking - not really a huge television person.
22. Living arrangements?
Me 'n the Hubs, Hellfire and Damnation (our two dogs) and four new ducks - who technically live out on the pond.
23. When was the last time you cried?
This afternoon when I thought my no good piece of #%), phone had wiped out my vacation pictures - I've been spending the afternoon downloading them onto the puter - and now the puter sync stopped working with this no good piece of *$Y%...   I am not a happy woman with my cell phone right now................
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Which one??  In our bedroom closet, shoes, the Hubs dry cleaning bag, and a couple of bags that I haven't used for a few years...
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Lori, more years than I want to think about right now!  And she agrees!
26. What did you do last night?
Enjoyed a cookout with friends and watched golf on television.
27. What are you most afraid of?
Losing loved ones..
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese - the more, the better!
29. Favourite dog breed?
Being a "Heinz 57" myself, give me a good 'ole mutt any day.
30. Favourite day of the week?
Sunday.
31. How many states have you lived in?
One full time, but our place in the mountains is in New York.
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Yes!
33. What is your favourite flower?
Yellow Roses

Here's to a GREAT week!

Until Next Time!
Photobucket

5 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Jessica said...

I vote that we all vacation at your place in the mountains!!!!

Cece said...

Hey, I celebrate the entire month of my birthday too ! (I'm a first of the month baby) ... love it ! Have a great day, Lisa !

MandaPanda said...

I'm partial to red roses myself but any rose will do. Love getting to know you better!

Rhonda said...

I'm more of a vodka martini girl, but I'll drink one with you any day! :)

Beth Ann said...

There's a yellow rose in Texas... :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!