Off We Go!

So, we're finally packed and ready to go to our golf weekend..  Wadda day this has been...  I know that I spent a good portion of my day driving through construction detours - just what I needed.  I'm glad it's over and that we'll be getting up at the wee hours of 7am to get to the airport.  Puhleeeeeze may my golf clubs get to where I am, that is all I'm asking for...

Other then the usual running around like a chicken without a head today, not much else has been going on here in Lisa Land - thank heavens...  Our oldest son picked up our GrandAngel this morning, then it was off to the races, literally..  Eating today was a little sketchy, but I did get all my water and protein in, can't say much else.  I think that carrot finally made its way down and I am ever grateful.  I did manage to read blogs and do a little commenting between loads of laundry, packing, shopping, going into the office, and whatnot.  I will have my handy dandy Ipad with me this weekend and plan to check in from time to time.   I won't be able to post pics, but will send an update of the "Wanamaker" weekend!! 

So, unless you have a burning desire and need to know what detergent I used to get mud and cheese curls stains out of a GrandAngel tee shirt, I guess I'm going to get ready for bed. The wee hours of 7am come early in these parts! Please have a terrific rest of your week and know that a smile in your day is the best gift you can give yourself!!


Health Food

This 85-year-old couple, having been married almost 60 years, die tragically in a car crash. They have been in good health the last ten years, mainly due to the wife's nearly neurotic interest in health food.
When they reached the pearly gates, St. Peter took them to their mansion, which was decked out with a beautiful kitchen and master bath suite, complete with Jacuzzi. As they "oohed and aahed' the old man asked St. Peter how much all this was going to cost.
"It's free," St. Peter replied, "Remember, this is Heaven."
Next they went out back to see the championship golf course the home backed up to. They would have golfing privileges every day, and each week the course changed to a new one representing the great golf courses on Earth. The old man asked, "What are the green fees?"
"This is Heaven," St. Peter replied. "You play for free."
Next they went to the clubhouse and saw the lavish buffet lunch with the cuisines of the world laid out. "How much to eat?" asked the old man.
"Don't you understand yet?" St. Peter asked. "This is Heaven. It's free!"
"Well, where are the low-fat and low-cholesterol foods?" the old man asked timidly.
"That's the best part ... you can eat as much as you like of whatever you like and never get fat and you never get sick. This is Heaven."
The old man looked at his wife and said, "You and your #@!%&~ bran muffins. I could have been here ten years ago!"
Until Next Time!!
Photobucket

8 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Amanda said...

Have a great trip Lisa!! Remember focus on liquids and the food gets easier and easier!!

Laura Belle said...

Have a great trip!

And that joke is hilarious!

Samantha said...

Have a great trip! That joke is awesome. :D

MandaPanda said...

Have a great golf trip!

Beth Ann said...

Excellent joke!! :)

Rhonda said...

Have fun, sweetie pie! Love ya!

Andrea said...

Have a fun weekend!

nothing said...

Hehehe, love the joke. Have fun

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!