We're Baaaack!

We're baaaaaack!  The golf weekend was absolutely, exhaustingly, amazing!  We've been home for two days now and I've been pretty much sleeping most of the time..  I think spending 8 hours on the 18th green in the blazing, hot, Atlanta sun at the PGA Championship left me a bit dehydrated and a lot burned..  They're serious about that "HotLanta" stuff, aren't they....    Even though it was unGODLY hot on the 18th green, I did enjoy watching all the groups come in throughout the day..  I'll be honest though, I really wasn't all that excited or particularly thrilled about the three hole aggregate playoff at the completion of play..  I was done and had enough sun for one day.  I was ready for the event to be over and the trophy kissed at that point..   We golfed three days and spent three days at the tournament.   I think the roughest part of this weekend - other than feeling like I have sun stroke - was schlepping our clubs and bags through the Atlanta airport to the car rental area.  My word that's a poke...  If that's not considered a workout, just hang it up..  I think the gentleman at the ticketing desk felt sorry for me on the return trip as I stood hanging on for dear life with a glazed over look in my eyes after schlepping our clubs back to the airport from the rental car return area - the Hubs was able to get upgrades to business class for us - oh, glory be!  Did I mention I just love that man - the Hubs..  well maybe the ticketing guy too...

I have no idea who that
guy is that got in the
picture..
I did manage to keep up with blog reading throughout the weekend, although I really didn't do much commenting.  I had my handy, dandy I-pad with me and typing on that thing is a challenge.  Just know that I kept all of you, my blogger buds close and enjoyed some down-time with you! 

Like I said earlier, I've been moving really slow around here these past few days.  Believe it or not, I've been in bed by nine each night since we've been home!  And that's after an afternoon nap, too..    It is absolutely unheard of - I am the quintessential night owl!  I think my body thermometer is a little out of whack too - one minute I'm cold, freezing cold, then the next minute I'm sweating like the queen of hot-flashes..  I don't have a fever, thank heavens, and I am drinking, drinking, drinking - water, that is...  Ok, enough whining, this too shall pass...

I'm doing the travel laundry today, so I shall be keeping close to blog-reading!  Have a wonderful day all!!

Until Next Time!
Photobucket

6 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Annie said...

Welcome home! Glad you enjoyed your much deserved vacation!
xoxo

Cece said...

Welcome home ! :)

Beth Ann said...

Welcome back! Sounds absolutely EXHAUSTING but awesome.

Amanda Kiska said...

That sounds like an exhausting but fun time!

Rhonda said...

Welcome back, I missed ya!

Andrea said...

Glad you had a good time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!