The results are in.. I gained 0.8 pounds! Somehow I managed to gain a pound on the ride up.. So with that little piece of news, I signed up for the "Pound for Pound" challenge! Hop on over to Linda's site to learn more about it! Thanks Amanda for the head's up!
I did get my "workout" in today, and what a gorgeous morning it was! You would have loved this.. The GrandAngel and I spent a few hours out in the yard this morning "golfing"! I would hit golf balls up toward the back of the yard then he and I would run and gather them all up - and lots of others things on the way too! We picked up sticks, leaves, pine branches and of course golf balls. He would "hit" them back toward the house and we would run to gather them again! We then chased the geese, the dogs, and old crunchy leaves that were blowing. We explored the yard from one end to the next.. "The yard" is about a five acre clearing around the house, and I think we covered every blade of grass.. My suggestion? Rather then paying enormous amounts of money on expensive gym memberships, find yourself a two year old with energy to burn! I'm absolutely whooped!!
So, now I'm going to do what ALL Grammy's do while their little bundles of energy are napping - bathe!
Enjoy your over the hump day!!
Until next time!





5 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
That is the best form of exercise! you are exercising your body as well as your soul! sounds like so much fun!
He is gorgeous! I can't wait for the day!
at least he then fell asleep!
You are such a good grammy!
So how was the doc?
That's why I had 2 daughters...so one could chase the other. The ultimate laziness! LOL!
He's adorable!
Love this! So glad y'all had a great day. I can definitely relate, even though my angelboys are a little older, they loooove to run around and gather stuff for me (think Easter on crack!). :)
I'm sorry the doc's scale was lying! Do you weight nakie? I do, so anytime I go to the doc I'm like, "That's not my real weight." LOL They look at me like I'm cuh-razy. Also, if you had some water or something on the way up that could have effected it... just so many factors. Isn't it frustrating already? :(
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!