Over The Hump Day...

Hey, hey all!  We've had the GrandAngel these past few days, and he's been one sick cookie..  Poor guy.  He's coming around today thanks to a couple of doses of Amoxicillin, but he's still not his old self yet.  I am just counting the days.  I know that the little germ bag is spreading his wealth throughout this entire household - It's coming, I know....  We're stocking up as though we're going to war.  Juice, vitamins, tissues and LOTS of oranges. 

The weekend with Gina and friends went really well - I think she (and a few others) really needed this girls day together.  We topped it off - with several bottles of wine - back at Gina's house.  That, and our toes look really special, too!

I have a dilemma.  Somehow, in all the craziness around here these past few weeks, I managed to schedule two appointments on the same day - at completely different areas in Western Pa!  I can just kick myself - I'm usually so good about this kind of stuff - and I whiffed it, completely!  What should I do??  I know I need to reschedule one of them, but I'm not sure which one to reschedule..  I have the Bariatric Doc at 10am on Tuesday, and the Rheumatologis at 2pm - they're about one hundred twenty miles apart which pretty much makes it impossible to be at both.  Sigghhhhhhh...  Do I reschedule the Bariatric or the Rheumatologist??  I'm thinking the Rheumatologist - I have only two weight checks left, and I really don't want to screw around with the insurance thing at this point with the Bariatric check...  What do you think???

One more thing!  Stephanie - if you're out there (and I hope you are!) please email me at therestofmylife61@gmail.com  I tried to leave a comment but couldn't find your blog...  I'm sorry I hadn't gotten back to you sooner!

Have a GREAT day!
Until Next Time!

5 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Amanda said...

Morning lady, Your blog looks great!

SICK KIDS are not my friends right now! I am still not well and considering the doctor this morning!

I'd go to the bariatric appointment I think. I wanted all that stuff done one right after the other!

Glad your weekend went well with Gina. Sounds like a good one and we know she needed it!

Lap Band Groupie said...

Love that it's 'Spring' here on your blog! Unless you're having problems and need the Rheum., I'd reschedule it. Seen too many mess up their insurance missing/even delaying a visit. Happy other side of the hump!

Theresa said...

I hate when I double book myself! I'm sure you'll get it worked out. Sorry the little one was sick. Take care!

MandaPanda said...

I agree with the others. Unless you're having flare ups with the RA, I'd go with the bariatric appointment. My girls have been getting sick nonstop, I finally bleched or lysol'd everything they touched, washed all the sheets they slept on, stuffed animals they cuddled with and even lysol'd their mattresses. It worked. I haven't gotten sick. Good luck and stay healthy!

Rhonda said...

I accidentally double book myself all the time. I'd say reschedule the bariatric doc, your health comes first, not a weight check in. (Not that the check-in ISN'T about your health! lol) But I don't want you to be in pain! :((

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!