What day is it today?? Ahh yes, Thursday.. It's been that kind of couple of weeks - I don't know if I'm coming or going.. Our Baby has gone back to school (making a sad face here).. Because he is on the trimester system his spring breaks are different than the schools that use semesters. Anyway, he is going back and becoming an RA. Great. I asked him "why?????" - he did get the spring internship he applied for (the two and a half hour drive through one of the most hellacious snow storms Lake Erie could spew), he's got spring-ball, conditioning, 6am runs, oh - and a full load of courses and labs... Why in the name of all that's holy would he even consider being an RA to babysit an apartment building full of young people away from home for the first time - WHY??? His response? "Cause I get free food and a single apartment." Hey.. I guess that's as good a reason as any, right? I sometimes wish I could take some of the oomph from my youngest baby and inject it into my oldest.. He's so laid back that there are times I feel the need to put a mirror under his nose to see if he's still "with us"..
My nails are a mess.. Between all that's been happening around here and Father Nature (a fellow sister wouldn't do this to me), I haven't had the chance to get out and do much of anything! My friend Gina (who lost her husband last week) also does my hair - I think maybe a day together might just be in order. You know? I like that idea - we could get out, get mani's and pedi's then do lunch - I think it would do both of us a world of good..
Other than that, things seemed to have calmed down here a bit. I think I can in confidence say that I'm officially caught up on all my beloved blogs and I am really thrilled about that! Now if only the "Spring tease" will just move along everything will be as it should be.
The "Spring Tease"?? Oh, that just means that everything is beginning to get "Spring-y" except the weather! Our geese are back - Fred and Ethel came back about three days ago. The red winged black birds are back, and my hedges are beginning to get tiny, little, itty, bitty buds on them - BUT - the pond is still frozen (the geese are sliding around.. it's pretty funny), and it is snowing today confusing the heck out of the two ducks that came in yesterday. So yes, Father Nature is still up to his old tricks - Spring Tease.
Well, if you made it through this rather pointless post, I am so proud of YOU!! :) Have a terrific day today and remember to smile - makes folks wonder what you're up to!
Until Next Time!
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago




9 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Great idea to do a mani-pedi with your friend. It is probably just what she needs-to be with a friend who cares.
I hope you have a good time with your friend. I always enjoy a girl's day out!
I really wish we could be yoga buddies as well! And then go out for a mani pedi too! I need one! Getting my hair cut and colored next wednesday. It has been a while since I treated myself. Wait..who am i kidding. I treat myself all the time! I am glad you are back in the blogging world, I know it's been a tough couple of weeks.
Boys are such simple creatures! Gotta love em! I hope that the mani pedi gets to happen.
I wish I had the energy of your son! Spring is full blown here in AZ...which is nice but I already am dreading the 115 degree temperatures that I know are just around the corner. *sigh*
Boo to the snow, hope that it clears up soon. My nails have been terrible recently, I treated myself to some OPI Nail envy for flaking nails and some mavala which seems to have really helped.
I would prefer a mani and pedi though!
NO NO NO don't blame me!!! Blame my followers they are the ones that kept saying that is why they don't do yoga!! lol My next purchase will be a grill pan! I love the one I have and it was a cheapy from ikea!! So how are ya?
Can I go with you for the mani/pedi? I honestly don't remember the last time I had one. LOL
Hello in there!?? Just wanting to know how you are!? How is your friend!
Thanks for your lovely comments about my pictures. Can't wait till next year when I take new ones!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!