So, we're all bloated from all the chicken soup we've consumed during the latest "germ-fest" we endured, but we're all coming around nicely. Hopefully when the little germ bag (our GrandAngel) comes today he isn't bringing a fresh round of microbes to replace the ones we've worked so diligently to be rid of!
Now for the PSA.. **ALERT** (play annoying buzz from the emergency broadcast system).. This is an alert - if you or a loved one wears a malicious CPAP device (in other words, "CRAP"), please remember that it will strike when you're most vulnerable! Do NOT let your guard down! Two nights ago, Hannible (my malicious CRAP device) once again made his devious presence known while I was down and out with the germs. He waited ever so patiently while I slept.. My nose stuffed and my head feeling like a bowling ball, he hunted.. On the prowl like a lioness choosing her weak victim from the herd of wildebeest, Hannibal waited, waited for that precise moment, the exact moment my nose exploded in "productive" sneeze.. At that very second, he puffed and blew the "production" of my sneeze back into my face.. What as awful and unpleasant way to be jarred awake in the dark of the night... Oh, the Hubs enjoyed the "excitement" - and did nothing to help in my distress.. Men.
I have a new mask on order, and am using the old one for now.
Anyway, all's quiet here while I wait for the arrival of the little germ bag who caused all the excitment in the first place.. As soon as he gets here we'll be leaving for the Bariatric Doc - so keep your fingers crossed!! I may be down two pounds since last month (the scale is saying 1.8 pounds, but who knows...) Speaking of scales.. Yeah.. I'm as much of a scale fiend as some of you! I was bored the other afternoon and decided to weigh myself before my shower and then again after. I noticied that I am .5 pounds less after a shower - consistently, too... It's not that I'm a coal miner who has pounds of soot and coal dust that washes off me when I shower - and yes, I shower every day! Even with wet hair I've been .5 pounds less after a shower... Hmmmmm, something to ponder I suppose... Yeah.... I was bored.
Here's to a good week!!
Until Next Time!





7 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Oh my, I bet that was a sight to see with the CRAP machine!
My scale does this as well. I usually pee, weigh, shower, weigh. My only explanation is that it takes my body a few minutes to register the loss of pee weight....
Ewwww! Feel better!
Glad you are feeling better! Now that we had my daughters wedding last week, I can look forward to my own GrandAngel! Just not the germs tat come with them!
I also seem to weight less post-shower--it boggles my mind! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, it made my day! :)
I was wondering when hannibal might rear his ugly head again!
Good that you are feeling better. I am so totally not. I mean I am but these allergies are kicking me today!
Looking forward to hearing what the bariatric doc says!
Oh no, I hope your new mask comes soon, that one sounds possessed! :(
So glad to hear about the 2 lbs loss, that's fantastic. :)
Can I just say I love how you describe Hannibal and his crazy antics? You crack me up.
Glad everyone's feeling better. Sending good, healthy thoughts your way.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!