
Thank you so much for the advice about my scheduling screw up! I wasn't quite sure what to do. So, I decided to call the Rheumatologists office to see how soon I could get an appointment if I were to reschedule.. Terrific news! They gave me an appointment the following week - WHEW! So now I can have my (literal) cake and eat it too.. I still can't believe I did this - me! I am sitting here writing to you looking at not one, but two calendars on my walls. One is my beloved calendar of famous golf holes, and the other is from my church. AND, to my left is my Ipad with the calendar right on the front page - AND my phone with a calendar on the front. Not to mention the seven post-it notes on my laptop and the "to do" list under my phone.. Did I mention anything about my need to live an organized life??? I know, a little OCD, but it makes me happy...
So the little germ bag did it.. In spite of all the vitamin C, hand sanitizers, disinfectant spray, and all of our other war efforts, the Hubs and I are sniffling and hacking. How does that work?? Dear Son brings us an absolutely pathetic, sick and sniveling baby and takes home a smiling, healthy, happy little one - a little one who manages to leave every filthy little microbe that was in his tiny little body here in my home - to fester an grow in us! How does that work?? My word...You know what that means??? I need to go back to the pharmacy for the body pat-down, mug shot, full body x-ray, background check, and frisking just to get my box of sudafed. Don't think of actually getting two after all that - you might just find your face in the locked box at the post office - "wanted"..
With that thought, I am going take my boxa-tissues and enjoy a piping hot bowl of chicken soup - without the chicken (it is Friday during lent!) - enjoy your weekend!!
Until Next Time!




10 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Get well soon! I'm glad the scheduling issue is resolved...Always love hearing from you Lisa...sending you good vibes of health and restoration!
Feel better soon Lisa!
Oh hope you get better soon! Try some olive leaf extract, that really helps me :-) if it tastes a bit strong take a sip of milk before taking the dose of olive leaf (it's liquid).
you poor grammy!
I know how you feel and it has taken a long time to get over it. SO FEEL BETTER! Rest and relax!
So have they given you a date for surgery??
You guys come to NC to the beach right? Where do you go?
Feel better sister (did they pull out the wand too LOL?)! Glad they rescheduled with ease!
feel better soon!
Hope you get to feeling well soon, Lisa! It is amazing how germy little boys can be. lol Oh, and yay for rescheduling being such a breeze. :D
That's so funny about the Sudafed. I guess they think you are making the designer drugs for all the kids in the hood. I was stunned when I had to buy it a few years ago and the pharmacist asked me so many questions. I guess the teens were making a run on the pharmacies. Same as Nyquil was way back in the 70's. Hope you feel better soon.
I am going through the cold thing too. I bought a box of tissues with Vicks on them. They are great and very soothing.
Children are nothing but petri dishes! LOL! Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!