Please tell me it's all a cruel and twisted joke - that tomorrow I will wake up and Lisa Land will be in full Spring bloom.. ACK!! Can you believe this?? And it all happened so fast, too! The GrandAngel and I spent a lovely few hours in the sunshine on Wednesday "golfing" and "gathering" (oh, such fun!) A few hours later it was doing THIS! I was under the impression that March came in like a lion and went out like a lamb... I think the lion ATE the lamb! Maybe it's time for emergency lap band surgery on that damn lion, waddya think?!?!Ok, rant over.. I guess I just need to live with this purgatory of relentless snow.. A true test of will power and strength.. So this weekend, me 'n the Hubs will be on Retreat. Each year the Deacon class needs to attend a weekend retreat - should be wonderful! I am sooo looking forward to spending some quiet time secluded away in the mountains of Pa (even with the damn snow).. We've never done anything like this before, so it should be an adventure! I'll let you know how it goes...
And now the NUTS..
Today is a day of phone calls. I have two things left on my checklist for the Bariatric Doc, and I'm going to get to them today. This past week ended my six months of supervised weight loss checks, so all that it left (I think) are my "NUTS".. My third and last Nutritionist (NUT) visit - which is at the end of the month, and the appointment to diagnose whether or not I am clinically NUTS! Yeah... my Psych eval.. I've put it off too long and it's time.. Wish me luck!!
I wish everyone a terrific weekend!! I will be out of touch out in the mountains, so I will be sure to check up on all your blogs when I get back!
Until Next Time!






5 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
The snow seriously needs to go and as for your NUTS appts, I will wish you luck and let you know you can;t be any crazier than the rest of us, so relax... it will all be good.
We were supposed to get snow but it missed us here! Thank goodness! You poor lady! Good luck with your check list and the psych appointment is nothing! You'll be fine-o!
YAY!!! Only TWO more appointments left! :))) Are you ready, Miss Lisa?! :)
Have a great time in the mountains...looking forward to your comments when you get back.
You're almost through all the insurance hoops. Yay for you! Hang in there with the snow. It hit 102 in my town on Friday... I'd welcome the snow I think.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!