Just a quickie today, my "to-do" list is written on a roll of toilet paper - it is endless! We are hosting a Seder Meal tonight for our class, and there are about a bazillion things I need to do!
I know I haven't been the best of bloggers lately, and I promise to do better after I get through this week!
Last week I had my Psyche appointment - and I am here to prove that I haven't been committed! Although, the Doc and the men in white jackets had to chase me out of the building and into the parking lot - I escaped without harm! It really wasn't as bad as I thought though. As all of you pretty much told me, "it was all in my head".. I guess it was my own self consciousness and the endless questions that were driving me
NUTS! "Is she going to be looking for something that just isn't there??" "What IS she looking for, exactly??" "How do I sit?" "How does one 'LOOK' normal??" - yadda, yadda.. I arrived a bit early (but not too early as to look too obsessive...) I filled out her questionaire, and she asked me questions.. "How was my childhood? Is anyone in your family obese? Tell me about your marriage..." The whole thing lasted about an hour. Afterwards, I met the Hubs for martinis.. Can you say
"crutch"??
Now I'm off to clean my house! Before I go, I would like to thank my dear friend, and sister, Kelly! She sent me the most amazing package of wonderful things!! I am so touched that you thought of me, and that you did that for me! You truly
ARE a beautiful woman, and I love you for all you are! I thank God for you, and I Thank YOU!!
Have a GREAT day today!!
1 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
you never stop!!! Ever! Good to hear from ya! I'll email you a link to my jewelry website if you want!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!