The Adventure That "Was"....

Ok, everybody clap your hands and join me in the Dora the Explorer song "We did it!"  All of my hoops have been officially jumped through, and my medical record is in the tiny little hands of the insurance guru at the Bariatric office!  It's taken me exactly ten months and twenty eight days from initially approaching my Primary Care Physician about the possibility of bariatric surgery to finally being through the entire check-list of insurance hoops!  I'm not quite sure what happens now though.  All I know is that the file is being "prepared"...  I'll keep you posted!  Pictures and measurements haven't been taken yet - I know, I know...  I promise I will do it!  I may not post the pics initially, but you have my word, I will take measurements and photos...  Actually, I need to go to the store and pick up a measuring tape.  I know there is one around here somewhere, but where....  

I posted this picture on a post I'd written on August 18, 2010, called, " 'Hoops' It's not a game, but an adventure!"  You can read the post HERE.  In the post I mentioned the word "Hope" - it's what has gotten me through this adventure!  Know that I received all of my hope and support from my family - which includes all of YOU!  Thank you for helping to get me through this long and arduous part of the journey!  Now, we say a prayer, cross our fingers, get out the four leaf clovers, and everything else it may take to see this adventure to its end - to a healthier "Rest of My Life"!

Photo added to the
"Hoops" post!
On the home front, everything seems to finally be quieting down..  We're through Holy Week and I can finally take a breather and catch up on my all important blog reading!  I've done a good deal of reading throughout the week on the trusty Ipad, but it isn't quite the same..  I have too hard of a time leaving comments!  We've got our GrandAngel for a few days so I hope the rain finally ends and we can go outside!  Grammy needs a fresh air workout...
       ...and a martini - filthy, extra olives!

Until Next Time!
Photobucket

6 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Justawallflower said...

Oh, I am so excited for you! U are almost there, and it will definitely make the last ten months worth it!

Heather said...

I am so glad that it is all ready to go! Hopefully it doesn't take long. I got my approval in about a week. Keep calling them! So excited for you!

Amanda said...

Awww I want a martini with you!! Filthy, extra olives please too!

I am so happy your hoops are hooped. Not much longer now my dear! 10 months will seem like a breeze.

tagyourit said...

YAY!!!!!! Hopefully thos hoops will not come back and you are ready to go!

MandaPanda said...

Getting close now! I'd hound your doc's office to get that submitted to insurance ASAP! But I'm impatient like that...

Silverhairedgoddess said...

Yipee! All your "t's" have been crossed and all your "i's" have been dotted - now you are in the final count down - I am so happy for you :)! It won't be long now!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!