- I broke down and bought a new phone. I like it, still getting used to it though.. It's always fun to fiddle around with a new toy!
- It has been day-um COLD!! The temps this weekend are supposed to go into the thirties - great.
- I broke down and wore shoes yesterday - the flip-flops are not technically put away yet, but they've been put on hiatus for the time being. I'm not going down without a fight!
- **Geek Alert** - Our Church has finally purchased an electric piano - which means I have my electric keyboard back!! Wow!! Talk about having fun fiddling with a new toy!! It is like having a new toy all over again!! I do love our piano at home - but it is not quite as fun to play with as all the bells and whistles in the keyboard!
- **Geek Alert (part 2)** - Along with the electric piano, our Church has also replaced the sound system - which means I've got my "Marshall Mini" guitar amp back as well - Talk about Christmas in October!! It's like being a kid all over again and not knowing what to play with first! Ok, I AM a geek to the tenth degree...
- I'm not sure yet if we are going away for Thanksgiving or not. In past years we have gone to the beach for the week of Thanksgiving, but with this being our Baby's senior year at school, he's not sure if he will get away. I'm ok with that though..
- I haven't worked out AT. ALL. this week - can you say "slug"?? It is as though I'm needing an entire week to recuperate from last week! That, and this miserable weather (42 degrees and rain) has inflamed each and every joint in my body - crap. I actually broke down yesterday and took arthritis meds. My weight is holding steady at 207 though - a good thing. This too shall pass...
- I wear my Mother's wedding band along with my wedding rings and the bands are beginning to get very loose. I think it may be time to think of having them re-sized. My engagement ring has always been tight - which means it actually fits now - and it's holding the whole kit-n-kaboodle in place. Yeah, I think it's time....
- The coon hound (Damnation) is a fire-place hog - and surely will light himself on fire one of these days if he gets any closer.
- I have EIGHT freaking pounds to go before Onederland!! Is that amazing, or what?????
Happy TGIF!!





10 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
So close to Onederland, you go girl!! I'm still wearing flip flops but it was 93 degrees in Phoenix today!!
Keep hope alive with the flip flops! I too wear mine until snow is over my ankles...damn North East!! Love your fireplace hound!
Lisa...Onederland. I mean wow girl! I can't wait to acually give you a real hug one day...then drink a martini with you but wow girl I am proud!
I didn't work out this week either! Well a yoga class! But next week I am starting back up! Doctor wants me to still take in inhaler with me but other then that I am ready to do!
All my rings are so loose. I am having a hard time accepting that I need to have them sized.
Lots of great things in your post ! Thanks for sharing ! p.s. I wear flip flops in the winter - in the house :)
Onederland is on it's way! YAY!
Haha, Damnation likes the fire! :) Onederland is right around the corner...yay!!
you will have that 8 lbs gone in no time!
yeah for all the new toys and getting old ones back!
I am hating the cold, and it has really just begun!
what a great post! i love love gadgets, too - althought i am so far from a tech-geek - because i can never figure out how to work anything!!! lol but hey, they're still fun!
congrats on being on the downhill run towards onederland!! how exciting!!!!
Thanksgiving plans are kind of up in the air at my place too. I usually host but our new place is just too small so I'm thinking of having it my mom's house but still doing the cooking myself. And then there's the guest list which is dicey with all the family drama lately. Ugh.
I haven't worked out at all either. We gotta work on that.
Come on ONEDERLAND!!!
LOL...geek!
Glad the dinner with the Bishop and all went well...I'm guessing he's the same we have here?..confirmed my boys.
Enjoy the weather today...it's going to get cold again!!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!