The feastval here is pretty nice, the leaves are beginning to turn and the weather is warm - with a slight chill in the breeze. As I've said, the festival is good, but the main attraction is the ski swap and the vendors. Some have ski stuff on sale for over 70% off... We're looking to outfit the Munchkin with ski clothes and a beginner set of mini skis and boots. He'll outgrow everything by next year so why pay full price?? I've also been dying - make that CRAVING a candy apple. I haven't had one in years.. I'm being two, remember?? Maybe I'll just throw myself on the ground and stomp my feet if I don't get one...
Oh.. I'm afraid I can't comment on your blogs if you have your word verification thingy on. Not sure if it is something to do with the handy dandy i-pad or Blogger. I'm reading though!
Have a terrific weekend!
Until Next Time!


6 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
How fun! Have a great time with the grand baby!
Sounds like a great time.
I switched to google chrome from IE and that seems to be helping with the commenting. Trouble is, I can's switch at work so that will only help me some.
Glad you are having a fun time with the grand baby! I miss living somewhere that actually experiences Fall and the leaves changing. Arizona just doesn't have all the season changes.
Spending time with your Grand-Angel ... priceless !
Sounds like a fantastic day! :)
being two sounds exahuasting but fun.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!