BYOC!



So...  It is early Sunday and I am writing a BYOC - can you say procrastinate??  It has been a wild couple of days here though - so "technically" it wasn't my fault...  That, and it's been cold - cold and it SNOWED today - can you believe it?!?!  Seriously???  SNOW???


We are NOT amused...


I took this photo after most of the wretched stuff melted - it was there, honestly!!  Not as much as others have gotten, but the horrible stuff was there!  And I told you, Damnation is going to burn his giant Coon Hound nose one of these days..  Thought it might be tonight!  


We have two furnaces and they're both oil furnaces - one of them has decided that it wanted to blow horrid, oily, black smoke throughout half my house.  I have a feeling a new furnace is in our future and after this, it will NOT be an oil furnace...  Anyway, I've spent pretty much all of today scrubbing this awful mess out of my furniture, my bathrooms, my walls, curtains, sheets - you name it.  My HAIR!  My hair was sooo disgusting when I got out of bed this morning, and I don't even want to begin to discuss what came out of my nose....  So the Hubs called the furnace man.  He can't come until "sometime next week"...  Why??  Because it is SOME kind of animal killing season out here in the middle of nowhere and he'll be back after... - I don't CARE about hunting season....  what about my HAIR?!?!?


BYOC - Like the copy and paste job??


1. When did you begin blogging? Do you plan to do it a long time or do you think you’ll stop after a while? 

I began blogging a little over a year ago as a journal, so to speak.  I have journaled for so many years and the arthritis in my hands was making it more and more difficult to write - so, this blog was born...  Never in a million years did I think anyone would actually own up to reading it!


2.  What do you enjoy more - blogging yourself or reading other’s blogs?

Depends on my mood - I just love drinking my Starbucks and immersing myself in blog reading, and I like to share my life, thoughts and experiences - I guess you can say 50/50..

3.  What’s the biggest thing blogging has taught you? Biggest surprise about blogging?

The biggest surprise I've learned through blogging - besides the fact that there are some who READ the words that come forth from these long, pudgy, fingers - is the friendship, caring, and support I've gotten from so many.  I am humbled and touched by each and every comment I receive.  And I love that this friendship, caring and support is extended all throughout this blogging community -  It's a beautiful thing!

4.  Have you met any other bloggers in real life – solely because of your blog or theirs?

Not yet - but hopefully soon!

5.  Does your blog have a general theme as in one topic or do you cover everything and anything?

Yes and no..  The general theme is the name, "The Rest of My Life" - which is pretty much about whatever I need it to be at any given time.  I'm not one to be boxed in, I suppose..  I like it this way!

6.  Are you public or anonymous? Whichever you are – do you ever wish you were the other?

I’m pretty much anonymous but anyone out there who is looking for me - as if that would actually happen - could find me. 

7.  What’s your best blogging advice for a new blogger?

PUH - LEEEZEEE turn off your word verification!!  Some of them are harder to 'cipher than the New York Times Crossword puzzle!!  That, and in all things be yourself!  


8.  Does anyone in your real life read your blog/know it’s address? Do you wish they would or wouldn’t?

Two of my dearest friends - sisters - do, but they comment through text!


9.  Do you enjoy blogging or do you view it as a chore? How often do you blog?

Oh I definitely enjoy it, or I would lose interest and would most assuredly stop entirely..  I don't blog as often as I should, but I do like to post at least two or three times a week..

10.  Do you tell people in your real life that you blog? Or keep it a secret?



Like my band, I don't openly talk about it but I don't keep it secret either.



Have a Terrific Rest of your weekend!!

Until Next Time!
Photobucket

6 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, We need to meet up when I head out your way for hockey games or meet half way somewhere soon!!

Andrea said...

I love that he gets so close to the fire. So cute!

Lucy said...

I hear you about the awful dreaded snow... I'm in Maine and it is still snowing here, ugh! I can't stand the stuff but my husband and little boy were excited.

Amanda said...

I will meet you one day! Count on it!!

Rhonda said...

I can't believe it's already snowing there! I hope you have some warm clothes, my friend. :(

Jane Public said...

Hey! New follower! I read alot of your blog and enjoy it greatly! I especially love your dogs name. I actually laughed out loud! Blessings!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!