Hey all!
Just a short post here. We're on the Hubs Deacon reserves weekend and I'm posting from my handy dandy I-pad. As I've mentioned before, if my comments are unreadable, I do apologize. Typing on this thing is a bear with my larger than humanly acceptable fingers! Also, I have no idea how to post pictures on this thing, so you just have to take my word for it..
The Deacon reserves (one weekend a month through the school year) is pretty intense.. I've not been in a class room in more years than most of you have been on this sweet earth... We have Master's level classes from 4pm on Friday until 10:30pm and all day Saturday. I'm happy to say that this is year two of a five year program.... We are staying at our place in the mountains which is about a half hour from the seminary where the classes are held. At this moment I am thoroughly enjoying a double martini because my brain is mush, and I'm exhausted. Oh, it's my own dern fault I'm exhausted. I stayed up in the wee hours of the night (morning) to watch the Solheim Cup opening tee shots live from Ireland last night. If you're not familiar, the Solheim Cup is a women's team golf event. It's a sickness, I know.. I'll probably watch again this morning too.. Can't help myself... Are there support groups for golf-aholics??
I don't understand why this goofy thing isn't spacing things properly... One of those things I guess.
I hope you're having a terrific weekend!!
Until next time!
4 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Sounds like a great time. :) Have a martini for me!
Enjoy!! I also want an iPad though I don't want to spend the money when I have a perfectly fine laptop at this time.
I love my iPad. I hate making blog posts or comments with them!
Hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!