Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa.. I haven't posted in such a long time - what a complete slug I am.. Again, mea culpa... Things around here have calmed a bit, but still no end in sight - at least in the near future. I will post about it all eventually, but my heart's just not ready to put things down in words yet. I've been reading and commenting though, getting my daily dose of motivation, smiles and good vibes from blog-land! Thank you for keeping my head in the game... Because of what I get from your words, from you, I've been able to refrain from "stress eating" - which is always a good thing in my book. AND, because of what I get from all of you, I've made it a point to eat as well. Healthy eating, logging, and making sure I get in all the protein and calories I need.. You see, sometimes I tend to be a "stress NON-eater" ultimately resulting in binge eating when I realize I haven't eaten anything in quite awhile - not good.
The weekend was good - I do love my weekends! Saturday we attended our baby's game and the tail-gate before, during and after was incredible! Such FUN! The team won, the food and drink were flowing, and it was just an all around good day! We took our GrandAngel with us - which is why there are no real photos - which meant I got my workout. We literally did laps around the field during the entire game!! I mentioned to Cat in her latest blog entry that I thought she was a military drill Sargent in another life, our GrandAngel would give her a run for her money in that department! Oh! and Amanda, I so thoroughly enjoyed that double martini I promised "we" would have, and made it a point to toast YOU!! Sunday, the Hubs and I got in eighteen holes - finally! Although the course was still a bit wet, we made the most of it. I actually beat him by three strokes! Yay me!! I keep propping that score card up by the coffee pot for him to see - rub it in a bit each day.. keep him humble...
Leaves are beginning to turn around here. Not many, but I'm beginning to see them on the lawn - more and each day... The garden is just about finished, and the east field is a bumper crop of full bloom goldenrod.. I need to dry my herbs soon, I just don't want to though - I'm not ready. We had our first fire in the fireplace this past weekend, and I actually had to break down and turn the furnace on one evening - Nope, not ready..
I am still wearing my flip-flops...
Have a great week!!
Until Next Time!
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago





10 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Ha! I giggled out loud about the score card thing! Hilarious. And totally worthy.
I hope things level out in your life. Stress is so no fun!
Sounds like a good weekend though! I can't wait for Autumn to really start - still so hot here
Oh Lisa, that picture of the puppy made me snort oatmeal out my nose...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sometimes that's exactly how I feel!! So glad we're all keeping you on the path...I love that about this community too...I get so much satisfaction when I log everythinhg and I can see how I'm feeding my body so well...I hope your stress diminishes soon - that is no fun...keep your chin up, lovey!!! xoxo J
Hi. I am sorry to hear you ar dealing with stress. You are so sweet that you should never feel stressed.....
I am never ready. Keep those flip flops on!
I agree with Robyn, keep the flops as long as you can!
Glad you've been making good choices and that everyone is keeping you honest. This place does the same thing for me. :)
I hope things calm down soon
Hello my dear!
I am not a stress eater either. But I binge when I get plain hungrey. I want to try everything and I eat to fast!
Are things better today?
I wore flip flops yesterday too! But I do love the cooler weather!
I love wearing flip flops!
I wear flip flops nearly every day, all year round. However I do live in the tropics ;)
Yay for the golf! My hubby loves to play, however the closest I have been to a golf course is mini golf :)
I love the pic of the puppy - so sweet.
I love to see leaves changing colours - that's what I miss most !
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!