Happy Monday to you... ugh.. Monday. At least it's not raining, that's a plus... right? Some sun, but it's mostly overcast though - kinda dreary. I'm just sitting here trying to get some work done - and realizing how easy and tempting it would be to just switch the "in" and "out" box signs.. Jack is here today cutting the grass. He's not usually here on Monday's.. I don't know why, but he's racing through the yard on the tractor like the police are on his tail - I didn't think that old thing could reach those speeds. He and Grace must have a hot date later. Gotta love Jack. He's in his seventies and comes once a week to do the yard. He says he likes having something to do. I think he just likes driving the tractor around and fishing in the pond afterward. His wife Grace always sends something yummy to us as well. Today is a jar of raspberry wine jelly - got toast?
Thank you for the warm and good wishes for our Baby. Got a good report today - sorta. He does not have Graves disease - a good thing. The reason for "sorta" is that they really don't know why he isn't utilizing water as he should and is getting dehydrated as often as he is. He is practicing and working out with the team though and feels pretty good.
The weekend was good. I did well food wise - well, perhaps I ate a few too many cheese appetizers yesterday - I must need more dairy, that cheese was awesome! We played nine holes yesterday so I had a pretty nice little workout. It rained though and the already rain-soaked course was a complete mud-pit. Me 'n the Hubs looked like we did ten rounds of mud wrestling after it was all said and done.. Afterwards we had a lovely dinner with family and friends... And I ate too much cheese...
Have a terrific Monday!
Until Next Time!
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago




10 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
I love cheese ! its one of the items that I always can eat with enjoyment and have never had a getting stuck episode with it :)
I heart cheese ... and now I brag that it's good for me (high protein !)
Glad to hear that the son doesn't have graves disease. that's a relief. Keep us posted about what he's going through.
Mmmm cheese is delightful. It's truly my favorite.
Hey sweetie! Catching up...glad your baby had good results and I hope they get to the bottom of this soon...nothing like worrying about our kids. Now, 4cc's at surgery?!! I think that's an all time record!!! Glad you didn't get too tight and now I hope that 1st fill does the trick!!! ((hugs))
I hope they find out what is wrong with your son soon and get it fixed. I will keep you in my prayers.
I had to giggle at the mental picture of you and your Hubs (even tho I don't know what you look like) 'mud wrestling' out on a golf course! Hilarious.
I hope they find out what's wrong with your Baby! I'm sure it's nothing big, and a simple fix!
Still scary when they don't know what's wrong but at least it's not Graves Disease.
I love the picture of the dog...that's how I felt yesterday for sure. We've been getting a bit of rain here the last few days and it's been heavenly (it's the desert... we love our rain!).
I'm not a big cheese person but every now and then..it just hits the spot.
You can never eat too much cheese! I am glad that it is not graves and I hope that they figure out what is going on.
Did someone say cheese? I am distracted now!! mmm...I missed a post some where on graves so I must back track!
Isn't it funny that we get the craving for dairy. Somedays I just have to have a big glass of milk.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!