Although I've been busy, I've been keeping up with my blog reading through my phone - which makes commenting kind of crazy. So, although I've been "quiet" lately, I've been lurking.
Some thoughts....
- I need more fiber..
- I so desperately need a vacation!!! I dream of drinks with umbrellas in them......
- Earlier "nights" make me depressed...
- The fact that the golf course closed for the winter depresses me even MORE...
- My scale hasn't moved in over a week - it is certainly broken...
- I love these warmer days we've been having - no snow is always a good thing!
- I sometimes wish I was Samantha from Bewitched, wiggle my nose and all my work would be done...
- This Wednesday is the thirty fifth anniversary of the day the Hubs first asked me out - yeah, I know.. but we have always celebrated this anniversary..
- This Thursday (furnace day - yuck) is a big number birthday - If my family has any sort of goofy celebration, I vow to haunt them from the afterlife...
- Acting like you're two - with a two year old - is a really fun thing!
Have a terrific day!!
Until Next Time!




13 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
I loved the show Bewitch! And that's awesome that you and your husband have been together 35 years. What a testament.
Enjoyed reading and hope to get to know you better.
New blog layout is adorable ! We try and celebrate our first date too ... no where near 35 years but it's still fun :)
35 years!!! Goodness gracious...I'm not sure if I can make it.
Congrats on 35 years of bliss.
congrats on 35 yrs! that's amazing
35 years and a big birthday all in the same week!! That's definitely cause for lots of celebrations!!! Congrats! Hope the furnace gets fixed!
Congratulations on 35 years! woo hoo!!
That is awesome on the anniversary and the Big Birthday coming up! My husband and I have been together for 33!
I had the furnace disaster last year so I feel for you!
Love the new look by the way!
35 years! SO cute that you still celebrate it. Hubby and I still acknowledge the day we become "exclusive". LOL. I hope we're still celebrating it 35 years from now.
I find hitting the scale works...
35 years is amazing!!
Hope the furnace is fixed soon!!
I've been wondering where you've been! Damn furnace, hopefully they'll fix it up nice and good.
Happy early Birthday!!!!
You are so blessed to have your Grand Angel nearby. I am dreading the day when my daughter tells me she is expecting because I am 1000 miles away! Something will just have to give I suspect!
Enjoy your week.
I hate winter, it's making me eat more. LOL
And I totally can wiggle my nose like Samantha from Bewitched, unfortunately it doesn't help me...
Hope you have fun with you guys' parents! :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!