Is This It?? Time Will Tell...

I hope everyone had a terrific weekend, and a Happy Mother's Day to everyone who cares - and that is...
...YOU! 

Welp..  today is the Cardiology visit - at 2pm.  Will this finally be it??  FINALLY??  Only time will tell I suppose.  If I've learned anything from this journey, I've learned "patience" - a hard lesson because I have none.  Imagine.. the world really doesn't revolve around me..  Can you believe it?? 

I haven't blogged in awhile (mea culpa), it has been crazy busy this past week.  We had "finals" weekend at the Deacon Reserves and that kept me 'n the Hubs busy all week - studying..  The tests went well (I hope) and now we're finally "off" for the summer.  I say "off" because there is still plenty for us to do throughout the summer, but classes are finished for the school year!  Yay! 

Mother's Day in Lisa Land was quite lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!  After Mass we took a nice drive through the mountains to visit a friend, later in the afternoon our parents came up, our oldest baby and his family came, my brother in law and his wife came, and our dear friend and brother J was here too.  The Hubs and J made a truly scrumptious dinner and we all just spent wonderful time drinking martinis, relaxing, and simply enjoying each other.  One of the highlights of the day was the arrival of our first set of baby chicks!  They're such wonderful little balls of sunshine!  I'm so thrilled that our GrandAngel was here to spread the ground corn for them!  At two years old it was hard for him to understand why "Mother Goose" wasn't being very cooperative with his wanting to play with the babies..   The altercation caused quite a commotion out there....  He learned how to honk like a goose though...

Welp, I've dilly-dallied around long enough..  I suppose it's time to get my ample derriere moving and get this cardiologist thing over with.  Have a wonderful day today!



3 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

MandaPanda said...

Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day and new chicks...certainly good timing. I hope this is the last insurance hoop for you.

Alison said...

Really hope that this is it! Update us as soon as you can!

Glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Silverhairedgoddess said...

Sounds like a lovely Mothers Day !

Good Luck at the cardiologist today!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!