A Little Catching Up...

Ok, so part of being "back" is actually posting , right??  So...  let's do a "catch up" post, shall we??  Since my coming back, me 'n the Hubs have been on a Deaconate retreat (amazing time with amazing folks in an amazing place!) and at "Deacon Reserves".  To refresh, the Hubs is a Deacon candidate in our church and we attend class one weekend a month.  The classes are post-graduate level classes and at the end of five years he will be ordained and I too will have the credits to obtain a post graduate degree...  The classes are mind numbing and by the time the weekend comes to an end I am seriously trying to figure out ways to intravenously infuse gin, vermouth and olive juice....

It snowed these past two days...  Are you kidding me???  Seriously???  SNOW?!?!? 

Speaking of snow, I have an NSV that I've just GOT to share - I skied this year!!  Yep!  ME!  I've skied!  The first time in a long, long time!  I'd pretty much given up on skiing due to my RA, but this year I strapped the skis on and went careening down a mountain - it was so absolutely amazing!  Oh, how I've missed it!  We took our GrandAngel skiing this year too!  Two years old and he was on skis - he and Grammy spent lots of time on the bunny hill - and it was absolutely glorious!

I've lost fifty-eight pounds so far - well, since July of 2011.  I have these three pounds that seem to come and go lately and they're driving me NUTS!!  As soon as I think they're finally gone, just like Jason, they're baaaaaack!  damn!!  So, I am going between fifty-five and fifty-eight, depending on what those damn three pounds want to do!  C'monn GOLF season!  Maybe whacking that little white ball around a manicured course might be the ticket to getting rid of those unwanted pests!

Speaking of "unwanted pests" (Susie Segue strikes again) the ants have been well disposed of - or at least I HOPE they've met their demise!! The exterminator finally came today and did what exterminators do...  We shall see.  The winged ones are the most horrific..  Be gone ants - be GONE!!

Have a Terrific day!!
Until Next Time!



5 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Jacquie said...

58 lbs is awesome! Congrats!

Beth Ann said...

"Just like Jason" HEE!!

MandaPanda said...

58 lbs is fantastic! And skiing?!?! What the what? That's awesome!

Laura Belle said...

I know I'm like 2 weeks late, but GREAT JOB!!! On the NSV!!! Woop Woop girl!!!

Rhonda said...

Hope those ants are still at bay!

And goodness, I forgot to comment about it earlier... but great job getting to onederland! You're looking fantastic. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!