I'm Baaaack!

I'm baaaaaack!  Howz the spankin' new lap-top look??  Fits well, doesn't it??  The old one blew a hard drive, Christmas was upon us, life was in an upheaval and blogging just needed to take a back seat.  Please forgive my long absence..  I have soooo much to catch up on!  Although, truth be told, I read blogs on my phone every chance I could.. 

Life at home is still hectic - not sure if ever it won't be, but that's life, right?  I've finally made it to ONDERLAND and I am thrilled - although at the present moment I am officially stalled.  I had a fill in February and that seemed to help at the time, but I am stalled.  Hopefully now that it is officially GOLF season, I will be moving southward once again - but we'll see...

The GrandAngel is growing, talking, and being wonderfully two.  He is the Angel that keeps me sane in these upheaval kinds of days.

Know that I've missed each and every one of you during my prolonged absence..  But even though I wasn't here blogging, I was reading, learning and just keeping up as best as I could...

Until Next Time! (hopefully not as long as LAST time!)
Photobucket

8 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Theresa said...

Yay! Glad you're okay!

Lap Band Gal said...

I missed ya! :)

Laura Belle said...

I've been wondering where you went off too!
So glad you're back!!!

Kristin said...

I am so glad you are ok :)

MandaPanda said...

I can't tell you how happy I was to see this on my blog roll! I hope you're back for good

Andrea said...

I've been wondering about you! Glad you're back! And a huge congrats on onederland!!!

greenie said...

Welcome back. I've often wondered what happened to you! Glad you're ok.

Rhonda said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I missed your return. I was away like a bad blogger and didn't see any of your new entries. So glad I decided to stop by today and check up on you.

Glad to see you back!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!