All is not lost though! I have some good news! Well.. let's go back a bit, shall we?? Me, like the slug that I am, did not post for an entire week - since Thanksgiving! Yeah, I can't believe it either - a whole WEEK! Mea culpa, mea culpa... I gained two pounds over Thanksgiving - damn you Mom's recipe for stuffing and butter gravy - damn you! But, having my little workout machine here for an entire week - our GrandAngel - has helped me to lose those two pounds and three more!! Yay me!! So today... are you ready for this?? Today I say 200.4 on the scale!! Wowowow!! 0.6 lbs to Onderland!
Thanksgiving was wonderful, I really didn't overdo it this year - as I have so many years in the past. The kids all came, friends came, it was a glorious time!! And thank YOU Ronnie for the chocolate pie recipe - it was a HIT!!! I had a taste of everything and seconds on the stuffing and gravy... What are ya going to do, right?? If I hand out the motto, I've got to live it myself - "Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is yet to be, all we have is today.. Make the MOST of it!" And I did. I enjoyed my family, I enjoyed our friends, the glorious food, the amazing drinks - I enjoyed! And I plan to keep on enjoying knowing that I have my band to keep me in check.
Although it is a week past Thanksgiving, I had - actually "have" - so many things to be thankful for.. My December goal is to continue to be thankful for all the blessings around me.......
......even if they ARE spine jarring!
Until Next Time!



9 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
I have no stomach for home repairs and I live in a condo so you have my sympathy ! Soooo close to wonderful onederland ... so excited for you :)
OMG! I could just picture the dust everywhere! Hope that furnace is in soon and you stay warm and flushable all winter.
COME ON ONEDERLAND!!!!!
PS I've been eating all the stuffing and gravy leftovers daily...I think there's only one serving left and I just might cry when it's gone.
Oh WOW you guys have your work cut out for you! Hope its smooth sailing to the finish from here on out! And .4 lbs??? Woohoo... have your ticket on hand cuz the doorman to onederland is inches away!
I hope all of your home fix-it projects get wrapped up soon. Too much noise and worry associated with it!
Glad your Thanksgiving was good. Sounds like you're rockin' the weight loss too!
That close to onderland!! Insane lady!! Very proud of you!
We rent those jack hammers, ha! They are one of our top rental items!
I was wondering how you were doing with all that crazypants crap going on in your life!!! Glad you posted!
Keep up the positive attitude! Everything will be just fine and dandy soon!
Wow! That's a lot going on. YAY for being SO FREAKING close to Onederland!!!!
Wow...great loss! You are so close to onerland!!!!
Wow, lady... I hope everything has settled down since ya posted this! Glad you enjoyed the pie recipe.
And congrats on the weight loss, that's simply amazing! I'm sure you've already hit onederland by now. :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!